Friday, September 15, 2017

All Logos MUST BE SENT as FINALS along with COLLATERAL pieces by tonight!

As I stated in class, please deliver a folder with low-res PDFs of your pieces to be presented to Elm Street. Please deliver one piece for Morocco as discussed in class. These pieces should be 11'x14".
All these pieces should be in my inbox by 12 pm today, again, per our discussion in class. If you have already submitted them to D2L, please do so through my email as I can't access D2L right now. No excuses as I can see the time stamps in D2L when I do access it.
I will give you feedback by 10 am Saturday morning, if anything needs to be changed.
Then, by end of day Saturday, ALL the written concepts must be emailed to me, again by 12 pm. Feedback by noon on Sunday.
Your boards should be mounted and pristine by Sunday. Do not Forget a label in the back stating your team names.

No comments:

Post a Comment