Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Come to class Prepared

Hello Students,
For those of you who have turned in logos, collateral, thumbnails, I have given you individual feedback either through email or through the D2L dropbox. Please check and follow up.
Please come with at least one STRONG digitized logo and 2-5 pieces of collateral for EACH client 1 and client 2. Bring print outs, please. I will go over individually with each of you, and we will select the concepts that will be presented to clients.
I will continue to be available for feedback, as I get new materials. If my feedback suggests the concept is strong, but that you need variations in design, please attempt to do it so... 
Please email with concerns or new materials. A couple of you have been great in communication, and not giving up in your attempts! Kudos to you. If you have been discouraged, and not communicative, I am here and available. I WANT YOU TO DO WELL... if you want it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment